Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WOW!

WOW! I am really surprised by the amount of attention my blog recieved these past couple of days. I really didn't expect this, and I want to thank everyone who read. I have decided that I will be making regular posts about Minecraft, because it is something that interests me. If you don't know what minecraft is or have never played it, please don't be skeptical. I would appreciate it if you would just read a little bit about it on my blog, and maybe even give the free version a try at http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp. I think if you give the game a chance you will really like it. Anyway I look forward to posting some adventures I have in minecraft.. so hopefuly you all will enjoy my stories.

10 comments:

  1. Don't even get me started on Minecraft! That game can be more addicting than crack. I swear to god!

    ReplyDelete
  2. minecraft is pretty entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to go to minecraft rehab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear, I gotta say I love the crazy shit that happens in that game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my brother is playing it all the time but i didn't get the sense of this game ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love minecraft blogs! Please post all your minecraft shit, and take some videos! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah was addicted for a while and I mean really addicted .. great game

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried it before but I can't say that it was the best I've ever played.
    Welcome to blogging though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. #ah I love minecraft, I think i'll be posting some minecraft stories of my own, once I finish my project!

    ReplyDelete